Saturday, September 3, 2011

Question for anyone! Heath vocals on this Detective Conan track...?

It's actually Heath who's singing. If I remember correctly, he once mentioned in an interview that when it comes to his solo work, he plays every instrument himself - except for drums. Though I've got no idea why he's trying to avoid the mic as much as possible during X JAPAN concerts, when it's clear that he can hit the correct notes...^^;

at a 2008 gig (I think...) Toshi laughs at him because he wasn't singing the backing vocals for I.V and he went all shy and embarassed! Very sweet, but he can sing apparently! I actually really like that song

I think it was the hide memorial summit where Yoshiki and Toshi started the whole "Heath/Pata/Sugizo isn't singing"-thingy and ever since them at least one of them is teasing everyone else (though I personally always think "Yoshiki isn't singing either!" ^.~). It's always fun to watch, but I really wouldn't mind Heath actually singing or performing one of his solo songs like he used to in the very beginning.

I remember reading an interview after the reunion where Heath mentioned something about how he missed Toshi standing next to him while they sang the bridge to Weekend.

Now that I think about Weekend is the only song where Heath would sing...

XD yup! thats Heath singing. he pretty much sings vocals on all his solo works. in X the only singing Heath ever does is the occational back up vocals I believe.


he is shy singing in X eh. Haha, "Weekend" may be the only exception. Anyway he does all vocal in his solo projects. This is one of my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment