Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Translation - Kisumai photo book, Tama's part

Translation - Kisumai photo book, Tama's part  
 This text has been beta read and approved by [info]shatteredtenshi  <3


Personal history

I’m extremely shy, there were many older people, so at the beginning I haaated it.

My younger self
I was born prematurely, and I’ve been told that I was in the hospital for quite a long time. But since then I haven’t been injured or sick once; I was a super healthy child. Because I didn’t even have stuff like the measles or mumps that everybody would catch, it’s scary in a reversed way. (laughs) When I was in elementary school I would always get really suntanned and back then you could see that I was a really healthy child compared to now. I was actually a mischievous, cheerful and loud child; even my parents would often tell me “You chatter too much!” I had a completely different character compared to now. I have a four years younger brother and we would often fight. I used to try and act like an older brother a lot. (laughs) I didn’t like him always calling me “Yuta” without an honorific so I would scold at him “Call me onii-chan!” Our parents would buy us game cards and I would trick my little brother, who didn’t know the meaning of them, so I could get the stronger ones. (laughs) But that would leak out to our parents and I still remember how angry they would get. I was “uchibenkei” (Note: someone haughty and boastful at home, but meek and reserved outside) and a cry-baby so it happened that I would cry and wail “I got bit by my little brother!” Now my brother is 2nd year in high school. Even when it comes to underwear, he’s recently started wearing really stylish boxer type ones. (laughs) He seems to be in a bit rebellious age at the moment, but my family has always been really close knitted; both now and in the past.

My Johnny’s Jr. self
The reason I became a junior is my mother. Unexpectedly I was told “We’re going to an audition tomorrow.” Even though I already had made plans to go fishing she said “Even if you wouldn’t pass it would be a nice memory”, and I was pretty much forced to come along. I felt really reluctant and cried a lot. I wore a yellow hooded sweatshirt that got almost completely wet with tears. (laughs) When I get there to give it a try I didn’t even know where to sit, and because I couldn’t dace I got really nervous. Because I was so tiny I got lined up in the front so everybody could see. I thought “Uwaa~, this is embarrassing! I want to go home fast!” Because I didn’t have any special skills it’s still a mystery how I passed the audition. (laughs) Ah, but I wasn't even told "You passed", so it's still a mystery whether I actually passed or not. (laughs) Tegoshi from NEWS was in the same audition~. I realised the fun in this world considerably late. Juniors who joined at the same time as me gradually started leaving, and when I started realising that I thought “I’ll work harder!” But my serious determination didn’t appear until quite recently. I think I’m still a person in the middle of developing.

A job that I can never forget
I think that’s Hey!Say!JUMP’s first concert at Tokyo Dome. As I was dancing on that stage I thought “I’ll work harder” and I felt how some sort of switch went on. After my juniors’ group had debuted I also thought “I won’t be defeated”. I realised that up until then (Note: The JUMP concert), I had been doing all my work in an indifferent manner. After that the opportunities of appearing in the front suddenly increased, but that time was difficult. I became really happy; I understood that it was a big thing, but I couldn’t really get used to those circumstances (of being in the spotlight). Generally speaking I got scared and bewildered. Nevertheless, the experiences started piling up and even staff would be all “You understand even if I don’t explain, right?” and be impatient even though I didn’t understand why. It used to happen a lot. But that position is a place of magical powers …is what I’ve recently come to understand. (Note: He means that being able to understand things without needing someone to explain them to you is a really good thing.) I’m by all means not the type of person who walks around blaming responsibility on others. I won’t settle with “I’m just that type of person (who blames responsibility on others)” and by overcoming that, I would become much more composed. But I think I would have to make the effort to get there in my own special way. If so, I think I would get more self-confident.

About Kis-My-Ft2
I’m extremely shy, there were many older people, so at the beginning I haaated it. And then there were the roller-skates. (laughs) At that time I would always scrape my knees, fall over and hurt myself. I always thought “I don’t like this unit.” Even though we would talk in the dressing room, the older ones could be really unreasonable sometimes. When doing that sort of things I would feel unsure. I was always scared that “What if I’m going to be forced into doing unreasonable stuff?” (laughs) But when thinking about that now, I think it was them trying to tear down the wall of hierarchal relationships. I think it was around the time of the first (Takizawa) Embujou. They said, “Everybody, let’s stop using keigo” (honorific speech). I had some trouble letting go of that habit, but from that point the distance (between the members) has become shorter. Now I can just quickly look at the members’ faces and know what they’re thinking about. I can really feel the bond of companionship. I can now confidently say “I love Kisumai.” …But I'd feel shy and not say it though. (laughs)



For Members

About Kitayama
When it comes to work, KitaMitsu’s approach is incredibly stoic, he’s the oldest, and I feel that he’s got a sense of responsibility to “having to put all members together.” He also seems to have a “cheeky” image but in reality that’s not the case at all. Sometimes he’s the most childish member. However, his inability to wake/get up is no joke. He gets malicious. …That’s the feeling. (laughs)

About Senga
Keywords to represent that guy would probably be “energetic” and “young”. He’s two years younger than me but that sense of youth is stronger. He’s got a really gentle personality but he can be a bit awkward. The truth is even though he’s got a lot of qualities, but he hasn't really shown them yet. I don’t think he has to do it straight away, but I would like him to gradually show some new faces.

About Miyata
We’re quite close, Miyacchi and I. At first I saw Miyacchi as a sempai. I wonder when that changed. (laughs) He’s got a gentle character, and speaking of which; I still haven’t seen him angry. Probably for his whole life, he won't have someone bearing a grudge against him? …Crap, I might’ve flattered him too much. (laughs)

About Yokoo
At first he had the atmosphere of being bad-tempered, and to be frank; it was difficult to form a relationship with him. (laughs) But we can talk normally now. I think both Watta and I have changed. He’s really serious, and full of courtesy and trivia. I think that part becomes a real plus to Kisumai. Without him we would probably have become a more uncivilised group. (laughs)

About Fujigaya
He’s a mood-maker and has always been able to make people around him laugh. Up on stage he puts on a cool character but I think it would be nice if he showed more of that other side as well. Together with KitaMitsu he becomes an even more scattering firework, and if he dazzles like that I feel that he brings all of Kisumai’s colours together. Should I also take part in that battle? Nah, because I think I would get burnt, that’s still impossible. (laughs)

About Nikaido
In the past he really was an evil brat. (laughs) He was always causing a ruckus, because he was really loud. I have a memory of hitting the violently acting Nika on the head in a dark dressing room and then running away. (laughs) He’s calmed down a great deal now but he still got some of those qualities left. A lot of times, laughter occurs with Nika being the center of it all. But it’s more moderate now. (laughs) He really hates losing and he immediately shows his emotions on his face. But I don’t think that’s something he needs to fix. Because that’s Nika.



100 Questions and Answers

Height – 176cm
Weight – 56kg
Blood type – B
Date of birth – March 17th, 1990
People who joined the agency at the same time – Tegoshi
Birthplace – Tokyo Metropolitan area
Feet size – 26,5cm
Hand span – 18,5cm
Left hand’s ring finger size – Size 11 (Note: I know it says 5 in the book, but I've been told that's a typo.)
Size of arm when using strength – 29,8cm
Origin of name – To have no worries about clothing, food and shelter, and to live life fully
Favourite food – Meat
Least favourite food– Celery
Drink you often drink – Mineral water
Colour of bed covers – Brown
Colour of cellphone – White
Number of phone straps – Not having any
Something that’s always in your fridge – Mayonnaise
Favourite item in your room – Lighting
Favourite dish your mother cooks – Tamagoyaki
The song you always sing at karaoke – None, since I don’t go
Long wallet? Folding wallet? – Folding wallet
Favourite event of the year – Christmas
First CD you bought – Eminem
An occupation you admired as a child – Florist
Favourite pattern – Plain
What style are your private clothes? – Casual
The way you spend a day off – Playing with my flying squirrel
What you wear in bed – Jersey
Something that was written in your report card as a child – Not able to calm down
A habit you just can’t get rid of – Touching my hair
First thing you do in the morning after waking up – Go to the bathroom
What do you treasure? – My family
How do you want to spend the last day of the world? – Hang out with friends all day
What’s your biggest mistake up until now? – Nothing
Which birthday present did you get the happiest upon receiving? – I can’t remember
What kind of person are you often told to be? – Shy
Which one do you prefer; mail or calling? – Mail
When did you last cry recently? Why? – As I was watching a film about 1 or 2 months ago
Senior/Junior you’re close to – Mis Snow Man
Would you want to be reborn as male or female? – Male
Hair style or fashion you’d like to try – Bouzu (shaved head)
Your first appearance on stage – TOKIO
Way of reducing stress – I eat and sleep
Your charm point – A large scar on my butt/thigh (Me: Really?)
Cellphone wallpaper – My flying squirrel
A film you like – “What Happens in Vegas”
Earthquake/thunder/typhoon – Which natural disaster are you most scared of? – Earthquake
Strong point – Basically I don’t worry much
Weak point – I’m awful at getting up
School event you remember the most – A school trip
Favourite season – Summer
House chore you’re the best at – Cleaning the bathroom
Pictographs or emoticons you often use – Smily face and light bulb (Me: Sorry, too lazy to go find them on the net. :P)
A sport you’re good at – Football/soccer
A recent incident that got you irritated – Miyata’s indecisiveness
A senior you admire – Yamashita Tomohisa-kun
Subject you were good at – Health and physical education
Subject you were weak at – Maths
What extracurricular activities did you do? – Football/soccer
Favourite motto – Don't take anything for granted. Treat and treasure every encounter
A fruit you like – Figs
Sweets you like – None
Herbivorous or carnivorous? – Herbivorous
You’re greatest weakness – Ticklish
What’s a must in order for you to wake up? – A really noisy alarm clock
Favourite ramen flavour – Tonkotsu
Item that always has to be in you bag – Gum
Dream you had recently – KitaMitsu throwing up (Me: lol What? XD)
Favourite colours – White, black
Sweet or salty? – Salty
Do you believe in fortune-telling? – No
If you weren’t in Kis-My-Ft2, which occupation would you like to try? – Sentai hero
If you were to be given one month off starting tomorrow; what would you want to do? – Travel
When was the happiest moment in your life? – Hasn’t happened yet
Favourite outfit – All of them
Favourite song – T Song 1 ~Can Try~
If you had to apply (the following attributes) on the members? – Kitayama = Older brother, Senga = Younger brother, Lover = No one, Best friend = A person with a large nose, Friend = Yoko, Cousin = Gaya
Which members are you with a lot? – KitaMitsu, Miya
Which member do you ask for advice? – No one
Your first impression of each member – Kitayama = Difficult to get involved with, Senga = Don’t know, Miyata = Fat, Yokoo = Scary, Fujigaya = Loud, Nikaido = Brat
If you become my lover, I’ll do this for you! What are the privileges? – I’ll devote myself entirely
Hairstyle and colour you like in a girl – Black hair. When it comes to hairstyle I’m fine with anything
What kind of clothes do you like on a girl? Is exposing yay or nay? – Nay
Favourite female gesture or gesture that makes you heart skip a beat – Smile
Do you want your lover to be older, younger, or same age? – Either way is fine
When looking at the opposite gender, where do your eyes fall first? – Everything!
Ideal date plan – Whatever my partner wants to do
When was your first love? – 6th grade
Favourite type of girl – A sympathising girl
Type of girl you don’t like – A girl who lacks common sense
Favourite scent – Soapy ones
Favourite flower or flower you want to give to your girlfriend – Fragrant olive
Do you want to confess? Or do you want to be confessed to? – I want to confess
Words from a girl that would make you happy? – I miss you
Do you prioritise friends or lover? – Friends
What do you want to be called by your girlfriend? – It doesn’t matter
Do you want to love? Or be loved? – I want to love
A girl’s smile or tears; which one makes you weak? – Tears
If your love is unrequited, what do you do? – I’ll cry
Cr : sweetmilano90

No comments:

Post a Comment