Saturday, September 3, 2011

[SUGIZO] In the damaged area 被災地にて

sugizo post it here on face book

In the damaged area 被災地にて

por Sugizo Official, quarta, 8 de junho de 2011 às 09:45



I am now working as volunteer in the damaged area.
Since I can't afford to write my diary,
I will upload my photos from time to time.

Anyway, the situation is still awful.
Some town is still totally destructed.
I am deeply thankful to all of you
for supporting and encouraging us
from all over the world.

Let's walk together until the revival with all our best.

現在、被災地にて全力でボランティア活動中。
ゆっくり書く余裕が無いので
随時写真をアップしていくね。

とにかくまだまだ酷い状況です。
壊滅状態の街も少なくないです。
世界中のみんなの支援と激励、
本当に感謝です。

復興に向かって全力で歩んでいこう。

SGZ
http://www.facebook.com/notes/sugizo-official/in-the-damaged-area-%E8%A2%AB%E7%81%BD%E5%9C%B0%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A6/154529341283382





oh god... gila ya.. dy ngikut bantu pas gempa kemarin... bner2 cinta lingkungan ni org.. aduh... jdi gemes....

No comments:

Post a Comment