Sunday, May 15, 2011

The GazettE on moments being touched or moved



Reita: When everyone listened to the finished sound, that was the moment when I was move moved. Especially when I listened to the ballad, I got these incredible goosebumps, and it seemed like everyone got goosebumps too (laugh).
Ruki: When I was in my middle school health class, we were studying AIDS, and when I saw the movie,
My Friend Forever, I was so moved that I cried so hard I shook.
Uruha: When I was still in kindergarten, I went with my family to play at the sea, and the two of us, my sister and I, rowed a rubber raft out to the open sea, but the raft collapsed. My sister was frantically swimming towards shore, but I still couldn't swim, and I was drowning. My dad jumped in from the beach and swam to save me, and I was really moved by that.
Aoi: For me, it was this time I was taking the night bus to head back to the capital, but at that time, a bunch of my friends came to the bus stop, and they sent me off with a,
Do your best, I was really moved by that.
Kai: I was touched by the end of the
Final Fantasy X.2video game. --(((SRSLY??)))

No comments:

Post a Comment